- Roll of 20 coins, each made from 90% fine silver.
- Each coin comes in Uncirculated Condition.
- All coins in the roll were minted in 1964.
- Roll comes in protective plastic roll containing 20 Kennedy Half Dollars for a total of $10 face value.
- Obverse: Features a left-facing portrait of John F. Kennedy. Inscriptions – “LIBERTY,” “IN GOD WE TRUST,” and year of mintage (1964). A design by Gilroy Roberts.
- Reverse: An adaptation of the Presidential Seal showing an eagle with its wings widespread upholding a striped shield, as well as an olive branch and bundle of arrows in its talons. Inscriptions – “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,” “HALF DOLLAR,” and “E PLURIBUS UNUM.” Design by Frank Gasparro.
- Call for Pricing!
There are no reviews yet.